Breeders, Breeds, Conformation classes, Dog Shows, Owner Handlers, Positive Reinforcement, Puppies, Show Dog Prep School, Training
Those of you who breed know, like me, how challenging it can be to teach a new puppy owner who is not in your immediate area. How do you help them prepare for the show ring and raise their puppies to be good show dogs when they aren’t nearby? This is where Show Dog Prep School can help!
Show Dog Prep School offers online courses, webinars, workshops and a mentor program for people who want to learn to train and handle their show dogs. We offer many courses on a variety of different topics including:
- Training Stacking for the Show Ring
- Training Gaiting for the Show Ring
- An Introduction to Dog Shows
- Handling 101
- From Whelping to Winning – for training new show prospect puppies
- From Shy to Showy – for shy show dogs
- Litter Evaluations
- Trouble Free Nail Trims
- FUNctional Fitness for Show Dogs click for source
- Injury Prevention for Show Dogs
- An Introduction to Effective Clicker Training
- Barn Hunt for Show Dogs
- TTouch for Show Dogs
- Training for Multiple Sports
- Training Challenging Breeds
- And much, much more
We would love breeders to include our postcards in their puppy packets. Please contact us and let us know and we would be happy to send you Show Dog Prep School postcards to include in your puppy packets.
By including one of our postcards in your puppy packets you will be offering your puppy buyers access to a resource that offers a wealth of information to people interested in showing dogs.